Friday, October 10, 2014


4 GUEST ROOM. This room was provided for visitors during feasts. There are unmade twenty beds here. Two large glass windows are to the northwest.

A slithering tracker has made its home under one of the beds. There is only a 5% chance of finding it, and only if the characters check under each bed. If the characters sleep here, it will attack one of them. Otherwise, there is only a 10% chance it will attack. If the characters leave without discovering it, there is a 90% chance that it will track them and attack a random character if they later sleep in the dungeon.

Slithering Tracker (AC 5; MV 12”; HD 5; hp 23; #AT 0; D Paralysis; SA Kill in 6 turns; SD Transparency; XP 395)

No comments:

Post a Comment