The heart of any living person who drinks this potion will stop and they will enter a state of undeath, or “dreath” as the wizards call it. While under its influence they will experience the following:
- They will be ignored by mindless undead, such as skeletons and zombies unless they attack the undead first.
- Intelligent undead will be 90% likely to tolerate their presence as long as they are not intruding upon their lair, a sacred or profane space, etc.
- They are immune to mind affecting spells such as sleep, charm, and hold.
- They take half damage from cold based magic (and environmental effects due to cold weather).
- The living will find them cold and strange, deduct 4 from Charisma.
- They will take damage from holy water as if they were undead.
- Clerics and paladins will be unable to turn, command, or destroy undead.
The effects will last until stroke of midnight,
XP VALUE: 300
GP VALUE: 700
Post a Comment