84 OGRE HALL. Three ogres.
3 Ogres (AC 5; MV 9”; HD 4+1; hp 22, 19, 18; #AT 1; D By weapon type +2 to damage due to strength; XP 200, 185, 180)
The 19 hit point ogre has a huge flail (d6+3 vs S and M, 2d4+2 vs L). The head of the flail is actually a human skull cast in black iron and the weapon is of impressive artistic quality. It is worth 450 gold crescents. It is only usuable by ogre sized or larger creatures. The other ogres use monstrous clubs (d8 damage).
There is a fire in each of the oddly shaped corners. These are equipped with spits and hold cooking meat. Firewood is stacked high against the west wall.
The ogres sleep on furs and rags. In the room are seven large sacks:
- Hundreds of teeth from a wide assortment of monsters, men, humanoids, demi-humans, and animals
- 287 silver spanners and 6 gold crescents
- 165 gold crescents
- 5 copper rings valued at 4 gold crescents each, 345 copper pieces
- 6 large wheels of cheese
- 45 gold crescents, 134 silver spanners, and three silver soup spoons valued at 4 silver spanners each
- The rear leg and haunch of a donkey, not yet rotten
Post a Comment