14 OFFICE. This room holds three ogres.
3 Ogres (AC 5; MV 9”; HD 4+1; hp 22, 21, 19; #AT 1; D By weapon type +2 to damage due to strength; XP 200, 195, 185)
Two have large spears (1d10 damage) and one uses a bastard sword. Each also has a short sword tucked into their belt and 20-80 gold crescents in personal wealth in their pouch or wallet. The largest wears a gold chain (75 gold crescents). The next has a silver ankle bracelet adorned with a dragon head device and moonstones for eyes (400 gold crescents). The smallest has a potion of extra-healing (white, minty, tastes of soapy water) in a silver hip flask (90 gold crescents) which he will certainly use if need be.
The room holds many wooden desks, which have all been swept into a large pile. The ogres have a pile of treasure and items:
- A wooden chest holding 443 gold crescents, 542 silver spanners, and 322 copper pieces mixed
- The bronzed skull of a dwarf with platinum zamukkarbhus in the eye sockets
- Five large cheese, still in the rind
- Dozens of strips of heavily salted beef
- Two tubs of lard
- Three large casks of small beer, each already tapped