5F WEAPONS' LOCKER. This small round room holds many weapons. Three asparagus men are polishing them with canola oil and labeling them.
3 Asparagus men (AC 10; MV 12”; HD 1; hp 3, 8, 2; #AT 1; D Short sword; XP 13, 18, 12)
Asparagus men are very thin. They look much like other vegetable men, with a face, arms, and legs.
The following normal weapons are here:
11 Broad swords
9 Short swords
Each normal weapon is labeled “This is a broad sword”, “This is a glaive”, etc.
There is also one black iron bastard sword which hums menacingly, has glowing red runes on its blade, and exudes a slight smell of brimstone that is labeled “This is not a magic weapon.”
Gargarspar, Chaotic Neutral bastard sword + 4 (Intelligence 13, Ego 9)
- Can communicate by empathy, but only feels like committing violence, so interacting with it leaves the user feeling slightly uncomfortable unless they are very evil or afflicted with homicidal mania or similar insanity.
- All commands for special powers must be given while yelling at the top of one's lungs.
- Grants strength (as the magic-user's spell) 1/day, duration 6 turns
- Shocks with successful hit for an additional 1d8 damage 3/day
- Can shed light as a torch on command (obeying such commands 50% of the time).
- Can shed darkness in a 15' radius 3/day, duration 2 turns. This does not allow user to see in darkness.
- User must consume twice normal supply of food and must eat meat at every meal.
There are four small windows to the outside of the castle, which let in some light during the day time. At night the room is lit by two torches.