34F FIRST TREASURE ROOM. This room holds an elaborate closed wooden coffin. It contains the following items:
- 3486 silver spanners in loose coin
- Three bags, each holding 700 gold crescents
- A small wooden box - about one foot long, one half foot wide, and one half foot deep, holding delicious toffee (nominal value) and rare tea leaves (valued at 30 gold crescents).
- A pouch with 11 copper pieces and a tiny gold statue of a donkey worth 75 gold crescents
- A wooden snuffbox worth 4 gold crescents
The coffin is worth 2500 gold crescents if it is carried outside, but it is a fully man-sized coffin and weighs 3000 gp weight.