Tuesday, April 17, 2018

MIDDLE DUNGEONS LEVEL FOUR 97 CRYOGENIC POD TWO.

97 CRYOGENIC POD TWO. This room holds two empty pods and one occupied by a deinonychus, although it is a little hard to tell since the interior is rimed with frost. It failed to open when the others did. These pods are sized to fit the creatures, which are roughly man-sized, and stand vertical instead of horizontal like the ones in Rooms 95 and 96. Each has a fat red button on the front. If the button on the occupied pod is pushed it will release the deinonychus.

Deinonychus (AC 4: MV 21" (+1" jump); HD 4+1; hp 21; #AT 2 claws and 1 bite; D 1d2/1d2/2d4; SA Gutting Talons for 2d6 (+2 to hit); XP 235)

It will take the deinonychus one round to thaw before it can attack. The ceiling is too low for it to jump in this room.

2 comments:

  1. Just a reminder: you haven't written out the monster entry for the Sallow Sludge in room 87. Also, what happened to the new monster entries for the creatures in the tower of the tooth?
    Cheers,
    Groaning Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. I can't believe I have kept the sallow sludge to myself. I thought I had posted it already but I was thinking of the screaming scum. For the others, I am trying to get my daughters to draw some pics of the monsters for me since they are more artistically gifted than I am.

    ReplyDelete